At this class you will discover how to grow some of your own good food and five simple techniques for preparing healthy meals. The morning session will focus
At this class you will discover how to grow some of your own good food and five simple techniques for preparing healthy meals. The morning session will focus on growing organic vegetables. Next, you will enjoy a farm to table Lunch provided by Country Gardens Farm. The afternoon session will demonstrate how to easily prepare healthy meals.
Location will be at the Healthy Lifestyle Network in Peachtree City (Governors Square)
Come kick off a Healthier 2020 with us!
What is included in your registration:
- Mike’s book on Seven Steps to an Organic Vegetable Garden.
- Judy’s five simple techniques for prepping and preparing Good food.
- A work book that you will fill out that will help you to implement the information presented.
- Where to buy organic supplies for gardening and cooking good food.
- A Farm to Table Lunch provided by Country Gardens farm.
All this information and more to help you Grow and Cook your way to a Healthy 2020 for $50.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EST
Healthy Lifestyle Network Center
145 Governors Square Suite A Peachtree City Ga. 30269
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!