• 4 medium potatoes, quartered (peeling is a matter of preference)
• 1 bundle kale, washed, inner rib removed
• 12 slices of bacon
• 1 cup apple cider vinegar
• 4 tablespoons sugar or sweetener of your liking
• salt and pepper, to taste
Boil eggs and peel.
Boil potatoes for about 15 minutes or until fork-tender.
Fill a boiler half full with water and bring to a boil. Add kale and cook until tender.
Drain potato water and transfer potatoes to a covered dish to keep warm.
Fry bacon until crispy. Pour excess bacon fat from pan.
Add apple cider vinegar and sweetener of choice to the still-warm bacon pan. Stir until mixture is combined; season with salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm.
Evenly distribute kale into four wide, shallow bowls. Top kale with one potato (4 quarters), two eggs and three slices of bacon. Drizzle warm dressing over the mixture. Serve immediately.