Hours and Procedures for Picking Up Orders
Please visit our Online Store to see product availability and place your order. During the order process you will be asked which day you wish to pick-up your order.
Our farm-stand is open 7 days a week, from 8:00am to 8:00pm. for CSA and pre-ordered pickups that are self serve. Someone is only at the farmstand to assist customers on Fridays and Saturdays from 8 to 4.30. If you need to arrive after 8:00pm, please let us know and we will put your order in a cooler sitting outside of our farm stand building. We don’t pull orders on Sundays but you may pick up an order that was scheduled for pick-up if need be.
An envelope with your name and ordered items written on it will be on the bulletin board inside our farm-stand building. Please place your cash or check in the envelope and deposit in the black metal box on the wall . Following this procedure will let us know your order was picked up and help keep us organized.
Customers only picking up items from one of our CSA programs will not see an envelope but will instead check their name off of that day’s CSA page in the notebook lying on the counter.
Directions to Country Gardens Farm
Coming from North of Newnan (e.g. Atlanta)
- Come South on Interstate 85
- Take Exit 51 and turn left. This is Highway 154 (Sharpsburg-McCollum Rd.)
- Go (About 4 1/2 miles) to 2050 Hwy 154 on the right, across the street from New Heights Church and Rocking B Antiques
Coming from South of Newnan (e.g. LaGrange)
- Come North on Interstate 85
- Take Exit 47 and turn right
- Go about 5 miles and turn right on Highway 154 (Sharpsburg-McCollum Rd.)
- Go about 2 miles and 2050 Hwy 154 will be on your right across the street from New Heights Church and Rocking B Antiques
Coming from East of Newnan (e.g. Peachtree City)
- Come West on Hwy 54/34 toward Newnan
- From the intersection of Hwy 54 and Hwy 74, go approximately 2 miles and bare right to stay on Hwy 34
- Continue on 4 miles to Thomas Crossroads, which is the intersection of Hwy 34 and Hwy 154
- Turn left onto Hwy 154 and go approximately 2 miles and we will be on the right, across the street from New Heights Church and Rocking B Antiques
Coming from West of Newnan< (e.g. Carrollton)
- From Carrollton travel about 20 miles on US 27 ALT. to GA Hwy 34 Bypass (Millard Farmer Industrial Blvd)
- Turn Left on the GA Hwy 34 Bypass for about 5 1/2 miles to Lower Fayetteville Rd. Turn Left on Lower Fayetteville Rd for 5 1/2 miles
- Turn left onto hwy 154 at the light
- Go about 1/2 a mile and the farm at 2050 Hwy 145 will be on your left, across the street from New Heights Church and Rocking B Antiques
Please visit our Online Store to see this week’s availability .
Are you receiving our weekly e-newsletters? They include news of the farm plus cool information like a favorite recipe, our latest classes and workshops, plus news and photos of the farm. Click here to sign up for our weekly e-newsletters.