We are open to the public from 9 to 4:30. Every Friday and Saturday .
Call if you need assistance 770-251-2673
The farm Stand is unlocked 8 am to 8 pm every day for CSA members and self serve milk and egg pickups.
Directions to Country Gardens Farm
2050 Highway 154 Newnan Georgia 30265 Also known as the Sharpsburg McCollum Road,
Between Thomas Crossroads and Lower Fayetteville Road on Hwy 154 near Sharpsburg.
Coming from North of Newnan (e.g. Atlanta)
- Come South on Interstate 85
- Take Exit 51 and turn left. This is Highway 154 (Sharpsburg-McCollum Rd.)
- Go (About 4 1/2 miles) to 2050 Hwy 154 on the right, across the street from New Heights Church and Rocking B Antiques
Coming from South of Newnan (e.g. LaGrange)
- Come North on Interstate 85
- Take Exit 47 and turn right
- Go about 5 miles and turn right on Highway 154 (Sharpsburg-McCollum Rd.)
- Go about 2 miles and 2050 Hwy 154 will be on your right across the street from New Heights Church and Rocking B Antiques
Coming from East of Newnan (e.g. Peachtree City)
- Come West on Hwy 54/34 toward Newnan
- From the intersection of Hwy 54 and Hwy 74, go approximately 2 miles and bare right to stay on Hwy 34
- Continue on 4 miles to Thomas Crossroads, which is the intersection of Hwy 34 and Hwy 154
- Turn left onto Hwy 154 and go approximately 2 miles and we will be on the right, across the street from New Heights Church and Rocking B Antiques
Coming from West of Newnan< (e.g. Carrollton)
- From Carrollton travel about 20 miles on US 27 ALT. to GA Hwy 34 Bypass (Millard Farmer Industrial Blvd)
- Turn Left on the GA Hwy 34 Bypass for about 5 1/2 miles to Lower Fayetteville Rd. Turn Left on Lower Fayetteville Rd for 5 1/2 miles
- Turn left onto hwy 154 at the light
- Go about 1/2 a mile and the farm at 2050 Hwy 145 will be on your left, across the street from New Heights Church and Rocking B Antiques
Please visit our Online Store to see this week’s availability .
Are you receiving our weekly e-newsletters? They include news of the farm plus cool information like a favorite recipe, our latest classes and workshops, plus news and photos of the farm. Click here to sign up for our weekly e-newsletters.